13613 Timberlane Drive
Ellsworth, MI 49729
Est. P&I payment: $2100.25/mo
Description for 13613 Timberlane Drive, Ellsworth, MI 49729
Endless and ever-changing views over Lake Michigan will be yours to enjoy from this move-in ready retreat. Solidly constructed and extensively updated, just unpack your bags and experience the serenity of living at the lake. With 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a spacious great room and full basement, you will have plenty of space for yourself and guests. There is a main floor bedroom with full bath, but you will likely want to awake to the spectacular views from the upstairs bedroom. Substantial updates have been made in recent years, to include the roof, windows, natural stone chimney, hardwood floors, exterior paint, appliances, and window treatments. The location is perfect for a peaceful retreat, to get away from city life, or as a full-time home. It is in convenient proximity to Charlevoix, Elk Rapids, Traverse City or Bellaire, so you will be able to enjoy all the year-round amenities of northwest Michigan. Whether warming to a fire in the natural stone, wood-burning, fireplace, or walking the miles of Lake Michigan beaches, can you imagine a better place to be? Call today for a private showing.
My Notes for MLS #1834993
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,160
- Number of Acres: 0.47
- Lot Dimensions: 80x257.77x80.53x255.54
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,728
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 432
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 432
- Approx Year Built: 1984
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 2 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 80
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Deck
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Wooded,Evergreens,Level
- Living Room Length: 14'
- Living Room Width: 18'7"
- Dining Room Length: 11'2"
- Dining Room Width: 8'7"
- Kitchen Length: 9'
- Kitchen Width: 10'7"
- Family Room Length: 18'4"
- Family Room Width: 22'5"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'1"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 20'3"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 17'10
- Bedroom 3 Length: 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'11
- Laundry Length: 22'8"
- Laundry Width: 15'9"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Great Room,Game Room,Drywall,Paneling
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Electric,Multiple Units
- Heating/Cooling Types: Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Reverse Osmosis,Electric Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 254.58
- Summer Taxes: 2,403.03
- Winter Taxes: 1,460.44
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 100
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 3,863.47
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- School District: Ellsworth Community School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Year Updated: 2016
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Block,Finished Rooms,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 13613 Timberlane Drive, Ellsworth, MI 49729
From Bellaire, M-88 to Eastport to US 31; north to Dixie Highway; west and north on Dixie Highway to Timberlane Drive; follow Timberlane Drive to home on water.
Listing information for 13613 Timberlane Drive, Ellsworth, MI 49729 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 13613 Timberlane Drive, Ellsworth, MI 49729
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/18/2017 at 1:53pm