12069-Unit 704 Mountaintop Circle 12069 Mountaintop Circle - Unit 704 #704
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1460.89/mo
Description for 12069-Unit 704 Mountaintop Circle 12069 Mountaintop Circle - Unit 704 #704, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Located directly slope side, this MountainTop end-unit townhome features from-your-door access to the slopes in winter, colorful views in the fall, a grassy lawn and access to hikeable woods and trails in the summer. Just steps from the private MountainTop pool & picnic complex. Curl up next to your fireplace in the cozy living room on the main level, and watch the skiers from the slope-facing wall of windows. Dining alcove provides seasonal views the Betsie River Valley. Upper level master bedroom offers privacy, and includes a jetted tub and private bathroom with dual vanities. Lower level features bedroom #2, plus a family room with a murphy bed that doubles as bedroom #3 (unit rents as a three-bedroom unit). Ski directly to the Buck lift by way of Shelburg's Chute, or to the Clipper and Cheers lifts via Main Street. Convenient tiled vestibule on lower level provides the perfect place to kick off wet boots after a day on the slopes. Plenty of owner storage in this gem. New roof in 2016, as well as new exterior stain (fall 2016). Professional rental management program available. Eligible for worldwide exchange through RCI. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1839107
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 1,980
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,980
- Approx Year Built: 1999
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: 2 Story,Townhouse,Craftsman
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: In Ground Pool,Deck,Sidewalk,Countryside View,Covered Porch,Built-in Grill,Porch,Ski Slope Frontage
- Exterior Finish: Stucco/Drivit,Wood,Rough-Sawn
- Driveway: Easement,Private
- Land Features: Sloping
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 13'
- Dining Room Length: 14'
- Dining Room Width: 13'
- Kitchen Length: 13'
- Kitchen Width: 8'
- Family Room Length: 12' 11
- Family Room Width: 21'
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 12'11
- Bedroom 1 Width: 21'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12' 7
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13' 4
- Bedroom 3 Length: 21'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'11
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Island Kitchen,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Development Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 193.18
- Summer Taxes: 1,357.76
- Winter Taxes: 4,447.69
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 6,000
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 5,805.45
- Terms: Conventional,Cash,1031 Exchange
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Exterior Maintenance,Liability Insurance,Fire Insurance
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Betsie Valley School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Academy
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2007
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Full,Walkout,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Planned Unit Development
- Possession: At Closing,Subject to Tenants Rights
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Stairway (Outdoor)
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 12069-Unit 704 Mountaintop Circle 12069 Mountaintop Circle - Unit 704 #704, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive to Mountain Center Road to MountainSide Drive to MountainTop Circle.
Listing information for 12069-Unit 704 Mountaintop Circle 12069 Mountaintop Circle - Unit 704 #704, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 12069-Unit 704 Mountaintop Circle 12069 Mountaintop Circle - Unit 704 #704, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/17/2018 at 11:15pm