5367 Gorivan Road
Frankfort, MI 49635
Est. P&I payment: $1317.67/mo
Description for 5367 Gorivan Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
Enjoy both the sunrise and sunset with views of Upper Herring Lake and the surrounding Herring Lakes Valley from this delightful farmhouse on 30 acres. Great potential for horses, farming or just relaxing in beautiful Northern Michigan. Comfortable and cozy home featuring wood floors, charming kitchen and dining area, nicely appointed spaces, great master bedroom, outdoor hot tub, sauna, fieldstone fireplace and knotty pine throughout the main level. Excellent location to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife. This is your place to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions within a short driving distance are Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City.
My Notes for MLS #1843104
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 1,902
- Number of Acres: 30
- Lot Dimensions: 585'x2233'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,872
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 30
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 468
- Approx Year Built: 1940
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 2 Story,Farm House
- Garage Dimensions: 30x22
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Sidewalk,Countryside View,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Previously Farmed,Cleared,Wooded,Level,Rolling,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 25'3"
- Living Room Width: 15'1"
- Dining Room Length: 10'7"
- Dining Room Width: 8'10"
- Kitchen Length: 10'7"
- Kitchen Width: 7'8"
- Family Room Length: 26'0"
- Family Room Width: 18'0"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: None
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 25'6"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 15'5"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'10
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 15'4"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 12'6"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 6'5"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Other
- Other Length: 10'2"
- Other Width: 7'11"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Other
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Bay Window(s),Foyer Entrance,Sauna,Mud Room,Great Room,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Hot Tub,Freezer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Drapes,Curtain Rods,Ceiling Fan,On Demand Water Heater,Satellite Dish
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 181.39
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Elementary School: Frankfort Elementary School
- Middle School: Frankfort High School
- High School: Frankfort High School
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2015
- Year Remodeled: 2003
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Pole Building(s),Sauna
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Partial,Block,Daylight Windows,Finished Rooms,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Horses Allowed,Outbuildings Allowed,Rural,Agricultural Res
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5367 Gorivan Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
From Frankfort - M-22 South to Herron Road. East on Herron to Gorvian Road to the property. From Beulah/Benzonia head south on US-31. Turn west (right) on Mick Road. Turn south (left) on Gorivan Road. Home will be on the east (left) side of the road.
Listing information for 5367 Gorivan Road, Frankfort, MI 49635 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 5367 Gorivan Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 03/17/2018 at 11:38am